HVX is especially recommended for hydraulic systems operating at high pressure and for installations in which there are high-temperature variations.
HVX is essentially intended for applications requiring a high viscosity index and high shearing resistance fluid for industrial handling and civil engineering applications.
- Very high natural viscosity index due to the use of synthetic base oils, by which the viscosity varies only slightly due to changes in temperature.
- Shear strength in service: the viscosity index (VI) remains stable in service.
- Oxidation resistance: provides long operating life.
- Thermal stability at high temperatures: conservation of lubricating properties.
- Resistance to hydrolysis: removes the risk of corrosion of metal components due to the decomposition of additives in the water.
- Excellent filterability.
- Low pour point allowing the use at low temperatures.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L