Syndus RE are lubricants with an excellent thermal stability and extreme pressure and anti-wear properties for industrial gearboxes.
- gears operating at high temperature in steel industry, calanders, etc..
- life-lubrication of small reductions gears
- lubrication at low temperature or where high temperature gradients exist
- lubrication of worm and worm wheel gearing
- specially recommended for David Brown reduction gears and COLES cranes
Attention: SYNDUS RE is made based on PAG (POLY GLYCOL) and not compatible with mineral or other synthetic oils, always drain completely and flush out the gearboxes.
- Very high thermal stability allowing continuous use at temperatures up to 200°C.
- Very low tendency to form sludge and solid deposits, thereby keeping the gearboxes cleaner, resulting in less frequent lubricant changes.
- High viscosity index and low pour point, ensuring good lubrication in a wide temperature range.
- Friction coefficient reduced by decreasing the lubricant temperature by several centigrade degrees, allowing a substantial savings through a longer lubricant life and high equipment efficiency.
- High Extreme Pressure and wear resistance capability, reducing wear on the equipment.
- SYNDYS RE are compatible with the following elastomers: viton, kalrez, silicones, epr, polysulfide, butyl, buna S, buna N, hycar, natural rubbers, neoprene, hypalon.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L