ALIMENTA is a NLGI grade 2 grease specially designed for the food industries and for their packaging equipment.. Its base oil consists of pharmaceutical white mineral oil. ALIMENTA therefor is able to prevent any risk of toxicity in the event of accidental contact :
- between the grease and foodstuffs (for example, for lubricating bearings and joints located close to the production)
- between the packaging of foodstuffs
- on equipment used to manufacture and package wine, beers, soft drinks, mineral water, etc.
- in the manufacture of bakery products such as bread and biscuits…
- in the meat, fish, fruit and vegetable industries…
- in the dairy industry.
ALIMENTA has type approval NSF/H1 (n° 127 942*), for accidental and fortuitous contacts with food. Its components meet the requirements of the FDA, section 21 CFR 178.3570 for food contact. Its extremely refined mineral base oil complies with the Pharmacopoeia Codex, the European Pharmacopoeia and FDA, section 21 CFR 178.3620a.
- Absence of any toxic contamination, cleanliness. No taste, no odor.
- Grease with high mechanical and thermal stability up to 170°C (with peaks up to 200°C).
- Strong adhesiveness for better lubrication and reduced consumption
- No taste, no odor.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:400gr 18kg 53kg