Form EV 883 SE
Form EV 883 SE is a sprayable cutting oil with low viscosity and a synthetic lubrication base.
FORM EV 883 SE is specially designed for the transformation and cutting of a variety of metal types including aluminum, stainless steel, steel and steel alloys and yellow metals; but is also suitable for cutting and deforming (galvanized) sheet metal.
FORM EV 883 SE does not contain chlorine, sulfur or heavy metals.
- FORM EV 883 SE increases the life of the cutting tools.
- Evaporates completely, leaving no residue behind.
- Economical in use because a very low consumption.
- Suitable for deformations on sheet metal up to 5 mm thick.
- Reinforced lubricity : more (EP) extreme pressure, synthetic basis.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L