POLARGEL G12++is an engine coolant concentrate (antifreeze) based on monoethylene glycol. This product employs the latest antifreeze technology which combines the benefits of both organic technology & traditional mineral (silicate) technology. POLARGEL G12++is suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines and has been introduced to meet the demands of OEMs who favor this combination of organic & silicate technology. Carefully chosen additives provide the following properties in aqueous mixtures:
1. Increased life time, allowing less frequent maintenance, thanks to the corrosion inhibitors which have a very low depletion rate.
2. Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
3. Elimination of abrasives solids, which gives a better protection of the joints of the water pump.
4. Superior short & long-term corrosion protection through combined use of organic acid and highly stabilized silicate additives, especially for aluminum engines.
5. Environmentally friendly as free from borates, phosphates, nitrites & amines.
6. Protection against frost, depending on the concentration chosen.
7. Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
8. Meets most European and International Standards.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L