Coolant PARAGEL V is a ready to use engine coolant based on monoethylene glycol and
organic additive technology. This product contains no nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates,
silicates and no other mineral additives. Coolant PARAGEL V is suitable for both petrol and
diesel engines PARAGEL V is an organic antifreeze based on mono ethylene glycol (MEG)
of exceptional quality and G12+.
Paragel V is an extended life antifreeze which should be replaced every five years or every
250,000 km for passenger vehicles or every 1,000,000 km for trucks and commercial
vehicles. Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEMs) recommendations should be followed
when replacing coolant.
- Increased life time, allowing less frequent maintenance, thanks to the corrosion inhibitors which have a very low depletion rate.
- Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
- Elimination of deposit problems caused by use of hard water.
- Elimination of abrasives solids, which gives a better protection of the joints of the water pump.
- Improved anticorrosion protection of all metals and alloys used in the cooling system of modern vehicles, especially the aluminium.
- Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
- Meets most European and International Standards.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L