Glacial G12 ++ is a high-quality ready-to-use anti-freeze based on monoethylene glycol (MEG) of the G12 ++ type (protection against frost up to - 40 ° C). This product employs the latest antifreeze technology which combines the benefits of both organic technology & traditional mineral (silicate) technology. GLACIAL G12++is suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines and has been introduced to meet the demands of OEMs who favor this combination of organic & silicate technology.
Carefully chosen additives provide the following properties in aqueous mixtures:
- Increased life time, allowing less frequent maintenance, thanks to the corrosion inhibitors which have a very low depletion rate.
- Thermal characteristics that permit effective engine cooling without boiling.
- Elimination of abrasives solids, which gives a better protection of the joints of the water pump.
- Superior short & long-term corrosion protection through combined use of organic acid and highly stabilized silicate additives, especially for aluminum engines.
- Environmentally friendly as free from borates, phosphates, nitrites & amines.
- Protection against frost, depending on the concentration chosen.
- Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
- Meets most European and International Standards.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L