Sealed or not sealed cooling circuits for all type of combustion engines.
- Contains special inhibitors for a maximum protection of aluminium alloys.
- Free of nitrites, amines and phosphates.
- Excellent thermal conductivity for a maximum cooling of the engine.
- Excellent compatibility with flexible connections, elastomers and plastic parts.
- Gel LD is not not suitable for systems where a G12 coolant is required, but can mix with all antifreezes conforming to G12 and G12 + standards.
- For applications that accept G11 antifreeze: emergency additions of G11-antifreeze are possible when using Gel LD.
- When starting to use Gel LD there is no need for special washing procedures for the cooling system, although it is advisable to do so to achieve optimal system protection.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L