Polyfood is an extreme-pressure (EP) grease formulated with calcium complex soap and highly refined mineral white oil.
POLYFOOD is particularly recommended to lubricate various types of equipment in the food industries: wrapping, bottling, tinning machines, fish, meat, poultry treatment machines, bakery, filling machines.
Examples of equipment:
- charged bearings operating at speeds between 500 and 4000 rpm,
- NON toxic.
- Usable over a wide range of temperatures.
- Mechanical and thermal stabilities up to 120°C.
- Anticorrosion and anti-oxidation properties.
- Antiwear (EP properties).
- Strong adhesiveness.
- Good resistance to water and vapor.
- Less lubricant replenishment necessary at all temperatures.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:400gr 5kg 53kg 190kg