Opaljet Power FE 950 0W30
OPALJET POWER FE 950 0W30 is a fully synthetic oil, MID SAPS Fuel Eco, developed mainly for Ford Duratorq TDCI Euro6 engines (from 2014) with exhaust gas post-treatment systems and a turbocharger requiring the FORD WSS M2C950-A specification.
OPALJET POWER FE 950 0W30 was developed primarily for the latest FORD engines, but it is also suited to engines of vehicles requiring a level of viscosity of 0W30 and ACEA C2-16 performance levels (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, ect.).
- A broad running range thanks to its high viscosity index (VI), hence allowing oil change intervals to be extended safely.
- An exceptional oil film resistance at high temperature for better oil consumption control and reduced wear thanks to its excellent lubricating properties.
- A MID SAPS technology (low ash, sulphur, and phosphorus content) extending the lifetime of particle filters (FAP) and enhancing catalyst protection.
- A low cold viscosity (SAE 0W grade) allowing the lubricant to flow more rapidly in the engine, hence limiting metal-metal contacts to optimize fuel savings and improve the reduction of CO2 emissions while ensuring excellent wear protection of the engine.
- Exception engine cleaniness and good protection of the chain thanks to its anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foaming properties.
- OPALJET POWER FE 950 0W30 also allows biofuels to be used without altering the performance of the lubricant.
Technical data sheet
Consult the technical data sheet for specifications and norms (PDF)
Available in the following packaging:1L 5L 20L 60L 210L 1000L